I've been doing a lot of reflecting lately. I went to Mexico for the first time on part of my cruise. It was such a good experience. I might have become completely obsessed with Spanish, which is interesting because as much as I enjoy Spanish classes, they don't even compare to actually getting out and speaking - and people understanding.
Anyway, I'm really glad I'm studying abroad. I was wondering about the timing, but I think it's perfect. Looking back, it's cool to see how God put the whole thing together. I took two Spanish classes this semester and started actually getting into it. Then I heard someone speak in Spanish chapel who went to 3 countries. She did Mexico, Argentina, and Spain in a semester. I thought "Hey that's perfect for me." because I couldn't make up my mind. But then the program had changed, and they didn't go to Spain anymore. And Semester in Spain's website was so great and they had the service learning thing. And here I am (in the US still, but ready!)
Oh yeah. But what I was thinking about was worship. What is worship really? I always think of singing, but I know that only touches the surface. It's so much bigger. I think about laying out on the grass, watching the stars or trees. And you're laying there and thinking about God and meanwhile, the grass under you is growing and the trees are alive and moving in the breeze and birds are flying and bugs are crawling and stars are burning (?) and everything is moving and living and working somehow and God is in all of it. I think that's worship. I know there's more but that's what I have for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment