Sunday, February 7, 2010

Peñaflor

I went to Peñaflor last weekend. It's a small town in the province of Sevilla. (see map in previous post). It was awesome.
Here is a link to the pictures. They have descriptions. Sorry this blog isn't more descriptive, but most of my memories of the trip are in Spanish and I don't want to write them in English. Plus it's the weekend and I want to be lazy before I grade exams :).
Summary: I had a great time with Ana and her friends. We barbecued, danced, ate a lot, walked in the country, had a bonfire, and I hung out with Charly who came to Chicago with Ana two summers ago. (Can you believe that 2008 was two years ago? Sheesh). It was great to be around friends.

2 comments:

lnzmom said...

Thank you for the wonderful pictures and comments! I feel like I've been on a vacation in a warm sunny country...even though there's no heat!

A.K. Carroll said...

I like the way you leap, and smell things, and eat things, and document everything. You are adorable.